- September 28, 2013, 9 am – 2 pm, half-day CLE Program (4.0 hrs) at Cooper Ginsberg Gray, PLLC. Members - $40; Student members - $20; Nonmembers - $60; Contact Kathi P. Ingram, RP®, for registration information:
- Ethics by Thomas Auth, Esq. from Minnesota Lawyers Mutual;
- Evidence by Ryan M. Schmalzle, Esq., from Whitbeck Cisneros McElroy, PC; and
- Judge John E. Kloch (Ret.); topic TBD.
- PANV is once again proud to be a Hole Sponsor in the Chipping in to End Domestic Violence Charity Golf Tournament to be held on October 4, 2013. Cooper Ginsberg Gray is the sponsor for the tournament benefit and all proceeds go to The Artemis House (formerly the Fairfax County Women's Shelter).
- PANV again wants to thank Dan Gray of Cooper Ginsberg Gray, LLC, for his informative presentation on VADER on May 29, 2013; and our Corporate Member, Elite Document Solutions, LLC, for feeding the attendees good food and great dessert!
PANV's Mission Statement...
Promote paralegal profession, Educate paralegals, Engage & liaison, Maintain professional standards, Foster continuing education, and more...
Paralegal Association of Northern Virginia
P.O. Box 222421
Chantilly, Virginia 20153
President: Kathi P. Ingram, RP (email@example.com)
Vice President: Karen Axell, RP (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Treasurer: Karen Axell, RP (email@example.com)
Secretary: Dottie Nyberg, ACP (firstname.lastname@example.org)
NFPA Primary Delegate/Director: Ann Price Hodges, RP (email@example.com)
Director: Joanne B. Randa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Director: VACANT (Open to Voting Members. Please contact Kathi Ingram, if interested)
PRO BONO Committee: Joanne B. Randa (email@example.com)
Paralegal Certification Ambassador: Karen Axell, RP (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Membership Chair: Karen Axell, RP (email@example.com)